You Make My Heart Flutter!
Let these cute little butterflies bring some Spring cheer to the Winter doldrums. They make a unique Valentine’s Day gift for your child to give to their classmates. Use Rolo candy, and Hershey’s kiss to complete the butterfly body.
- Scissors for cutting
- Butterfly Template
- Lo Temp Hot Glue
- Rolo candy
- Hershey’s Kiss
- Craft flower stamen (or black pipe cleaners) for antenna
- Print the Butterfly Valentine Template file
- Cut the Butterfly and black square tracings out.
- Use tape to affix black square around the Rolo candy wrapper.
- Use hot glue to secure the Hershey’s kiss to the top of the Rolo candy.
- Add antenna by gluing the stamen to the back of the Hershey’s kiss.
- Hot glue the Butterfly body to the wings.
When I ran, I felt like a butterfly that was free ~Wilma Rudolph
FUN FACT: Scientists estimate there are 15000 – 20000 different types of butterfly. For more butterfly facts go here. Follow us on Instagram, and Facebook for more DIY inspiration. Hugs to you~ Heather